GGPoker has announced the latest edition of its popular Bounty Hunters Series, which will take place from April 9 to May 2. The series will offer a prize pool of at least $50 million across all events, with buy-ins starting at $5 and satellites at $1, similar to the previous iteration. The series will include six Showdown events, with the flagship Main Event:
- Showdown #1: SECRET BOUNTY Opener $105 – $100K Top Bounty – Sunday, April 9 – $1M GTD
- Showdown #2: High Noon Omaholic HR $525 – Sunday, April 16 – $250K GTD
- Showdown #3: MYSTERY BOUNTY Mini Main – $100K Top Bounty [Final Stage] – $25 buy-in – Monday, April 17 – $1.5M GTD
- Showdown #4: Sunday Hundred Grand Special Edition $15 – Sunday, April 23 – $200K GTD
- Showdown #5: Global MILLION$ Bounty [Final Stage] – $50 buy-in – Sunday, April 23 – $1M GTD
- Showdown #6: MYSTERY BOUNTY Main Event – $500K Top Bounty – $210 buy-in – Final Stage on Monday, May 1 – $5,000,000 GTD
Satellite tournaments will be available for players to enter into many events of the Bounty Hunters Series throughout the series. According to Paul Burke, Head of PR at GGPoker, “GGPoker’s guaranteeing at least $50 million in prizes in this edition of Bounty Hunters Series, which features some of the biggest mystery bounty tournaments ever scheduled. The more knockouts under your belt, the more bounty prizes you’ll claim; everyone joins the table with a target on their back, which makes play more breakneck than ever!”
In progressive bounty tournaments, players will receive prizes each time they eliminate another participant from the event. These bounty prizes are in addition to any standard prizes won, and they grow larger as the tournament progresses. Eliminating players who have eliminated multiple opponents will allow remaining participants to claim larger bounty prizes progressively.
In mystery bounty poker tournaments, half of the buy-in goes into the standard prize pool, and the other half goes into the bounty prize pool. The game is divided into phases, with Phase 1 playing like a standard tournament with no bounties paid out as players are eliminated. In the Final Stage, knocking out another player will earn a random mystery bounty prize, with the biggest prize as likely to be won when the Final Stage’s first knockout occurs as on the final hand of the event.
New players at GGPoker can take advantage of the Welcome Bonus, earn more rewards with the Honeymoon for Newcomers promotion, and automatically join GGPoker’s Fish Buffet loyalty program, which offers regular cash prizes.
The post GGPoker Bounty Hunters Series Returns with $50M in Prizes appeared first on iGaming.org.