GGPoker has released the specifics of the forthcoming WSOP Spring Circuit online tournament series, which will kick off this year’s WSOP season on March 5 and run through March 28.
Like in previous years, the series is highlighted by 18 ring events, with the winning player receiving a WSOP Gold Ring as well as the highest part of that event’s prize money.
The series is highlighted by its flagship event:
- #17: WSOP Spring Circuit MAIN EVENT, $5M GTD – $525 buy-in- Day 2 on March 27 – $5M GTD
Other important events include:
- #2: $210 Secret Bounty NLH – $100K Top Bounty – $210 buy-in – Sunday, March 5 – $1M GTD
- #7: BIG 25 Mystery Bounty – $100K Top Bounty [Final Stage] – $25 buy-in – Monday, March 13 – $1M GTD
- #11: $1,050 GGMasters NLH Circuit Championship – $1,050 buy-in – Sunday, March 19 – $1M GTD
- #12: $10,300 Super MILLION$ High Rollers NLH [Day 2] – $10,300 buy-in – Monday, March 20 – $6M GTD
The WSOP Spring Circuit series has at least $100,000,000 in guaranteed prizes, as well as a complete calendar of side events and satellite tournaments in addition to the 18 ring events.
As is customary, all WSOP ring event winners will receive additional benefits, such as an invitation to the $1 million WSOP Tournament of Champions bracelet tournament during the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas this summer and a $1,500 free entry to the WSOP Online Millionaire Maker event later in the year.
Also, during the month of March, GGPoker will operate a $300K GG x WSOP Giftbox promotion, rewarding players with leaderboard prizes for their participation in WSOP Spring Circuit events and several additional tournaments offered by GGPoker until March 31.
The poker room’s Welcome Bonus is available to new GGPoker players.
Daniel Negreanu, GGPoker Brand Ambassador, said:
“The WSOP Spring Circuit is back, and so is another $100M GGPoker guarantee. There are piles of cash prizes and WSOP gold rings to be snagged, and you can win your way in from just $1; take a seat and try to claim a ring!”
The post GGPoker Announces WSOP Spring Circuit with $100M Guaranteed appeared first on iGaming.org.