The Asian Poker Tour (APT) has today announced the entire schedules for the first two poker series of 2023, the upcoming APT Hanoi, which runs February 3-12, and the APT Phu Quoc, which runs March 24 to April 2.
APT in Hanoi
The APT, Asia’s most renowned poker tour, returns to Hanoi, Vietnam, from February 3-12, at the VSOP Club, located on the 6th floor of the Viet Tower Building, 1 Thai Ha Street, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam. This stop is replacing the previously scheduled APT Manila.
The main event of the 10-day series is the VND 27.5M (USD $1,100) buy-in Main Event, which has a guaranteed prize pool of VND 10B (USD $420,000). The poker tournament has a total prize pool of VND 20B (USD $840,000) spread across 41 events. The APT will be visiting the Vietnamese capital for the third time, with the previous visit resulting in a record-breaking Main Event field, and hopes are high for another large participation.
APT Hanoi featured highlights are:
- APT Kickoff (VND 1.5B GTD): Feb 3-4 — VND 8.8M
- Mystery Bounty Hunter (VND 1.5B GTD): Feb 4-5 — VND 9.9M
- Superstar Invitational (VND 1.5B GTD): Feb 4-5 — VND 107M
- Main Event (VND 10B GTD): Feb 5-11 — VND 27.5M
- Monster Stack (VND 1B GTD): Feb 10-11 — VND 11M
- High Roller (VND 3B GTD): Feb 11-12 — VND 55M
- APT Mini Main Event (VND 1B GTD): Feb 11-12 — VND 8.8M
APT Phu Quoc
APT Phu Quoc takes place from March 24 to April 2 at the magnificent Corona Resort & Casino and offers the VND 33M (USD $1,400) buy-in Main Event with a guaranteed prize fund of VND 10B (USD $420,000).
APT Phu Quoc featured highlights are:
- APT Kickoff: March 24-25 — VND 8.8M
- Mystery Bounty Hunter: March 25-26 — VND 9.9M
- Main Event (VND 10B GTD): March 27-April 1– VND 33M
- Monster Stack: March 31-April 1 — VND 11M
- High Roller: April 1-2 — VND 55M
- APT Mini Main Event: April 1-2 — VND 8.8M
APT 2023 Confirmed Stops
In addition to APT Hanoi, and APT Phu Quoc, other confirmed stops for 2023 include:
- Apr 28-May 7: APT Taipei, Taiwan
- June 2-11: APT Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
According to APT CEO Fred Leung, more events for 2023 will be announced in coming months, starting with a BIG accouncement in February. He said:
“We will be making a major announcement in February and the only thing I can say at this moment is that players should be circling the APT Taipei dates.”
The post Asian Poker Tour Releases Schedules for APT Hanoi & APT Phu Quoc appeared first on iGaming.org.