While EPT Barcelona will be kicking off a few weeks from now on August 8, PokerStars has announced the return of EPT London this fall.
Scheduled for 11 days of poker fun and action at London’s Park Lane Hilton, the EPT will run jointly with the UKIPT from October 18-28, 2022. According to the PokerStars team, “the location is beautiful” with views of Marble Arch and Hyde Park. Cash games will be held at the renowned Hippodrome Casino.
The Main Event of the EPT London visit, will have a £5,300 buy-in and take place October 22-28. Furthermore, high rollers will also be taken care of with a £50,000 buy-in Super High Roller and £10,300 High Roller event.
Important dates to remember are:
- UKIPT Main Event:October 18-22 – £1,100
- UKIPT Mystery Bounty Cup:October 20-21 – £440
- EPT H-O-R-S-E Championship:August 20-21 – £1,100
- UKIPT High Roller:October 21-22 – £2,200
- EPT Super High Roller:October 21-23 – £50,000
- EPT Main Event:October 22-28 – £5,300
- EPT Platinum Pass Mystery Bounty:October 24-26 – £3,000
- EPT High Roller:October 26-28 – £10,300
PokerStars Head of Global Live Event Operations, Cédric Billot, said:
“We’re thrilled to be heading back to London and looking forward to welcoming players from all around the world to the UK. EPT London has a great history with PokerStars as it was a stop on the first EPT season in 2004. With a wide schedule of events, two Platinum Passes to win, and many activities around the event, EPT London 2022 is set to attract a huge number of players, from recreational right up to high rollers.”
As usual, PokerStars offers ample opportunity for players to qualify for both the UKIPT and EPT Main Events via online satellite tournaments.
The post EPT London Is Back After 8-year Hiatus appeared first on iGaming.org.